CLOSED - 83 SSR and BRV Points for Rent at $13.50/point. Must be used by end of Nov-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to rent for 2 adults and 2 children. August 16-23. Interested in all possibilities with the exception of Saratoga Springs, (We live the real thing!). Thanks for your time.
only SSR available for all 7 nights. 6 nights available at OKW with 20th missing

And what dates exactly are available? I am very interested I don’t think I can PM yet
Here are the only options:
SSR 1 or 2 bedroom either preferred or standard
Riviera 1b Preferred (Need to wait until 7m to book)
OKW 2b (Need to wait until 7m to book)

Just looking it seems the nights of 6th & 7th are pretty full. Not sure why but as an fyi.
Sorry, no availability at all until Xmas.
how many nights do you need, size unit required and exactly which resort (BRV or SSR)?
4 nights available at SSR (Standard = 48 pts, Preferred = 60 pts)

Oh I apologize, and nothing earlier? We’re coming I. For the races on the 7th and 8th, was hoping to come in on the 6th so 6-10

Oh I apologize, and nothing earlier? We’re coming I. For the races on the 7th and 8th, was hoping to come in on the 6th so 6-10
If you go up the 1 bdrm unit, there are availability at SSR and Riviera but requires more points that I have to rent. 114 pts at SSR and 182 pts at Riviera

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter