Closed attractions????

chip64

Mouseketeer
pirate: I understand that the DL resort is currently going through a lot of rehab and was just curious to know what will not be operating during our visit? We will be goin from March 22nd-28th.. Thanks, Chip.

You can check online at disneyland.com (also get parade and show schedules), but definetely not running will be Space Mountain (back in July) and the Jungle Cruise (just went down this week for rehab and as it says on the entrance building "something gnu"). The Tiki room should reopen soon, probably during your visit. Currently Splash Mountian is being rehabbed, but I suspect that will be back up in the next few weeks, as should the Mark Twain riverboat.

I like to look at the park update at MousePlanet . Also, if you're going to visit in future, you can look at the archives to get an idea of what might be closed at that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter