Closed: Points for Rent/Transfer: 525 OKW/SSR points for $15/pnt

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougEMG

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
I have 525 points available at OKW/SSR starting Dec 2020 for rent or transfer at $15/point. These points can be used at any DVC resort with availability within the next 7 months (starting Dec 2020). Minimum reservation is for 100 points.

Please provide the following in order to check availability:
1. Check in/out date
2. DVC resort(s) in order preferred
3. Room type (studio, 1 Bed etc)
4. View (Standard, preferred etc if it is an option)

I will be using a rental agreement. Full payment by PayPal when DVC/Disney confirmation is received (you pay the fees).

If you are interested leave a message here or PM me and I will be happy to check availability for you.

Hi there! I'm interested in booking Feb 16-21, 2021 in a Deluxe Studio, Garden View at Aulani. This would be for 2 guests. Let me know if you still have the points for this. Thank you!

Hi there! I'm interested in booking Feb 16-21, 2021 in a Deluxe Studio, Garden View at Aulani. This would be for 2 guests. Let me know if you still have the points for this. Thank you!

Sorry, a studio is only available for Feb 17-21.

Hello, I'm looking at a 1bdr at BWV Dec 16-21. Please let me know if available. Thank you in advance!

I have 525 points available at OKW/SSR starting Dec 2020 for rent or transfer at $15/point. These points can be used at any DVC resort with availability within the next 7 months (starting Dec 2020). Minimum reservation is for 100 points.

1. Check in/out date

I will be using a rental agreement. Full payment by PayPal when DVC/Disney confirmation is received (you pay the fees).

If you are interested leave a message here or PM me and I will be happy to check availability for you.

Old Key West January 1 through January 3, 2021. 2 BR villa.

Hi. I am interested in renting points.

Desired resort name: Grand Floridian
or split 11/30-12/3 at GF and 12/3-12/7 at BC or BW

Check in/check out dates: Nov 30, 2020-Dec 7, 2020

Requested room size and view 2 bedroom, any view

Number of people in your party (Adults/children) 4 adults, 3 children

Hi. I am interested in renting points.

Desired resort name: Grand Floridian
or split 11/30-12/3 at GF and 12/3-12/7 at BC or BW

Check in/check out dates: Nov 30, 2020-Dec 7, 2020

Requested room size and view 2 bedroom, any view

Number of people in your party (Adults/children) 4 adults, 3 children

Sorry, VGF is only available for Nov 30-Dec 05 and if you did the split, BCV is missing the 5th and 6th.

Sorry, VGF is only available for Nov 30-Dec 05 and if you did the split, BCV is missing the 5th and 6th.
Thank you. I would like to book VGF Nov 30-Dec 5th. Let me know the next steps. This is the first time I have been through this process. Thanks!

Thank you. I would like to book VGF Nov 30-Dec 5th. Let me know the next steps. This is the first time I have been through this process. Thanks!

You need to be able to send Primate Message (PM) so that we can exchange emails, which means you have to have 10 posts. The stickies at the top of the rental forum will tell you how to do that. Once you can send PM, we'll exchange emails, I'll right up the contract and send it to you. Once you agree to the contract I will book the room, you then make the payment.

1. Check in/out date

Hi, not sure if you are looking to get rid of a smaller block but I need 50 points at SSR for Dec 10 Check in - Dec 14 Studio. :) Thx

Hi! I am interested in buying 120 points for transfer. Is this something you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!