Closed- Points for Transfer: 34 pts AK-KV, $10/pt. Expire 11/30/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerPooh

DIS Veteran
We have 34 AK-KV, 2019 December Use Year points set to expire Nov 30, 2020 that we are unable to use. We are looking to TRANSFER them to another DVC owner. Would prefer one transaction, but may be open to splitting in two transactions of 15+ points in each.

Transfer Only
$10/point

Payment is through PayPal 'Sending to Friend' option.

Thank you.

Never Mind.. sorry I see you are only looking to transfer. It won't let me PM. I am looking for a reservation for 11.7-11.8. Would you be willing to rent out for Polynesian Villas Standard View Studio?

It seems I'm unable to PM you. How does the transfer work? I've only rented from here
Thanks

You need to be a current DVC owner (member) in order to have points transferred to you. If you are a current DVC owner and are interested in our points we request that you sign a basic written agreement that you are in fact a current DVC owner and are aware that the points expire Nov 30, 2020. Once signed we will request payment and then transfer the points.
--BTW, If you're concerned about how long I've been a Disboards member, I've been an active member since 2005.

If you are unable to send a PM, please view this thread HOW TO USE the DISboards PRIVATE CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM).

Let me know if you are still interested.
Thanks!

I can send PM's but there is no "start conversation" link in your Ranger Pooh icon. I'm not sure why it's missing.
I am a Vacation Club member and would like to move forward with the transfer.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!