Closest Home rentals off property

blessedby3

Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna
We are looking at a possible January trip and were considering renting a home. I have heard about Windsor Hills, but are they the closest off property? How much drive time would we be looking at to get to the parks? We have rented at Bonnet Creek before and love that is is essentially on property. Just trying to figure out our best and closest option if we go the private home route.

There are endless places along Rt. 192, which is on the south side of WDW. A huge pack of them to the east and a huge pack to the west. All of them are within 10 minute drive to the front gate of WDW. Of course, from there you need to get to your particular park, park your car, etc...but the drive to WDW property itself is about 10 minutes. Or if you want to stretch and have even more options, it could be 15 minutes drive. Only you can decide if that's worth it to you. For us, it is hands down worth it.

There are endless places along Rt. 192, which is on the south side of WDW. A huge pack of them to the east and a huge pack to the west. All of them are within 10 minute drive to the front gate of WDW. Of course, from there you need to get to your particular park, park your car, etc...but the drive to WDW property itself is about 10 minutes. Or if you want to stretch and have even more options, it could be 15 minutes drive. Only you can decide if that's worth it to you. For us, it is hands down worth it.

Do you have a particular place you like to stay? We will have my 2 young granddaughters with us and they need a separate sleeping space, as well as a snorer...so I feel like a house with lots of rooms will be our best option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!