Cloud of Goods? ECV rental?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Our friends and we will be on Oasis of the Seas on Sunday. Balance issues are suddenly a problem for one of them, and he now uses a cane, but we think Renting an ECV is a good idea. This is very short notice, and I found this company Cloud of good, and it says this on their site

The best scooter rental near you in Royal Caribbean International through the large network of Royal Caribbean International scooter rental companies partnered with Cloud of Goods. Mobility scooter rentals, ECV rentals, moped scooter rentals, electric kick scooter rentals, knee scooter rentals & more available in Royal Caribbean International. Rent a scooter now and we'll deliver your Royal Caribbean International scooter rental to wherever you are in Royal Caribbean International.

Has anyone here used them?

I know I'm probably late for this particular cruiser -- in the future check SpecialNeedsatSea.com. They rent/deliver to pretty most (all?) US ports and many international ports as well.

I haven't seen many reviews of Cloud of Goods but what I have read would not make me use them.

I know I'm probably late for this particular cruiser -- in the future check SpecialNeedsatSea.com. They rent/deliver to pretty most (all?) US ports and many international ports as well.

I haven't seen many reviews of Cloud of Goods but what I have read would not make me use them.
Thank you…in the end, our friend rented from a company recommended by RCCL. He paid $30 extra for last minute booking, but he was so glad he had the ECV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter