Club 33 pricing announced-open to Golden Oaks residents first

For WDW club 33 (or DL?)? I had the impression from this thread that most people were hearing back in a week or two to schedule the interview.

How often did you email? I don't want to seem to crazy.

Originally I thought I wasn't hearing back because I didn't have a trip that close, but my October and December trips are approaching so I emailed again last month (but just got the auto response). Though I did say in one of my first emails we would make a special trip whenever worked for an interview.

People are hearing back for interviews once they’ve completed the inquiry/application form, which is the first step after the auto-reply. The email address started taking interest inquiries back in April 2017; for some, they have been waiting to hear back since then.

People are hearing back for interviews once they’ve completed the inquiry/application form, which is the first step after the auto-reply. The email address started taking interest inquiries back in April 2017; for some, they have been waiting to hear back since then.

Okay, I never received an inquiry/application form. It's not clear whether there is a waiting list to get to the application form stage -- or whether they are doing that selectively. It sounded like people here got these application forms at highly divergent times from their first email inquiry (unless I misunderstood when people were first emailing).

I wish they were more clear about what my status is. It wouldn't be hard to let people kmow if they are in a queue to get the first application form? And if so, how long is the queue? Or was I deemed not worthy?

Okay, I never received an inquiry/application form. It's not clear whether there is a waiting list to get to the application form stage -- or whether they are doing that selectively. It sounded like people here got these application forms at highly divergent times from their first email inquiry (unless I misunderstood when people were first emailing).

I wish they were more clear about what my status is. It wouldn't be hard to let people kmow if they are in a queue to get the first application form? And if so, how long is the queue? Or was I deemed not worthy?
I understand your frustration but I think the ambiguity of the process is part of the allure.

FWIW, I emailed my interest form the week, if not the day it opened to the public earlier in the year. I heard back about 1 month ago (so what like 16 mos?) with more questions which I returned and just yesterday got an email to schedule a meeting. It really only asks you to give some times you can meet. I read that they don’t book them within 60 days but I don’t know.

As for Club 33 DL, I got on that list in 2014 and nothing more than a confirmation saying that I was on the list but not to bother them.

Fingers crossed!

Last edited:

Curious how hidden that one will be versus the others. Magic's is clearly right out there, the other two are concealed. So which way will Animal's go?
Think it's been said around that it will be in Africa... wondering where that could go in existing space... making me think a new or partial build more like MK... so curious!

It will also be called Harambe House. I am guessing sort of by Tusker House?
I was wondering the same... btwn there and Lion King?? Took pics of the area when I was there in Aug to look at afterwards... not sure what I’m expecting to pop out of those at me... ;) :laughing:

The walls are down-this is the coolest of the 3 WDW Club 33 locations unveiled so far!

It has a Balcony for firewroks views!

Now I just need to move to Golden Oak so I can join!lol:)

https://www.wdwmagic.com/attraction...e-down-on-magic-kingdoms-club-33-entrance.htm

Magic-Kingdom_Full_33532.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter