Club 33 pricing announced-open to Golden Oaks residents first

How long after interviews are most people waiting before they get an invite to join? Just curious on the average wait time after interview

We heard the next day, but I’ve heard from others who waited a week or 10 days. I still think there’s quite a range, and not hearing within a couple of days is not dispositive.

We heard the next day, but I’ve heard from others who waited a week or 10 days. I still think there’s quite a range, and not hearing within a couple of days is not dispositive.

Ours was 48 hrs with induction the next day.
Any truth to these:

The Fast passes don't work for Flight of passage
The 50 park hoppers are blacked out during peak times.

There’s are no restrictions. What you forget is that FoP actually takes about 30 minutes even FP with the long pre ride experience so though the kids intended to ride it over and over, they were fatigued after a couple. Club 33 problems hehehe

I read an article the other day about big data giving out these hidden consumer scores. The company that Target uses for example has and uses 2,500 pieces of information about each of hundreds of millions of Americans. 2,500! They track social media, google searches, returns, complaints all of it. Of course we have no access or recourse.

The other day I got a post trip survey from Disney and when it was complete it said that they have information collected from Magic Bands during the trip and do I mind if they add the survey to that info.

In retrospect, very little is asked about you personally that you would expect at the interview. If Target has 2,500 bits of info...

I will also say, it does mention that it’s for US Citizens except at their sole discretion (like absolutely all of it). FWIW.
Forgive the possibly OT post... do you recall what article this was? I'm curious to read it. :)

Hi! I have a quick question about Club 33. I put my name on the list back when it first opened and around Oct 15 got an email requesting more information and a possible date to meet. The date I provided was late next week (like next week from today). I haven't heard anything back. Should I assume I'm out of the running?

Last edited:
Hi! I have a quick question about Club 33. I put my name on the list back when it first opened and around Oct 15 got an email requesting more information and a possible date to meet. The date I provided was late next week (like next week from today). I haven't heard anything back. Should I assume I'm out of the running?
Did you ever hear from them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!