Club 33 pricing announced-open to Golden Oaks residents first

Silly vlogs (or whatever one would call the videos he produces) making fun of members and the club itself. Worst crime is that they're not funny -- but he clearly thinks he's a laugh riot. ;)

Hello all, I know that this is a very old post, but I have not been able to find any updated Club 33 postings within the last few months. We applied in January and received our Docusign within a couple of days. We haven’t heard anything since and wondered if there might be a wait list or if we might have been declined. I realize members can’t give many details and I completely respect the process. I was just trying to see where we might fall in the process. Thanks so much for any response.

Hello all, I know that this is a very old post, but I have not been able to find any updated Club 33 postings within the last few months. We applied in January and received our Docusign within a couple of days. We haven’t heard anything since and wondered if there might be a wait list or if we might have been declined. I realize members can’t give many details and I completely respect the process. I was just trying to see where we might fall in the process. Thanks so much for any response.
I think that as with most things, people's experiences are going to vary from one person to the next. I think it might be best to follow up through whatever email address you have been communicating with them previously. Good luck!

When you say you applied in Jan — do you mean that you first expressed your interest in Jan?

When you say you applied in Jan — do you mean that you first expressed your interest in Jan?
Thank you for responding! So sorry, I should have clarified. Yes, we sent our initial email into the club 33 email address on Jan 11. We received the Inquire Form with Docusign link on Jan 14 and submitted it back the same day. I am hoping we have not been declined as we are prepared to purchase a membership at the first opportunity. I very much regret not applying sooner and I am afraid that the memberships are either full or we have not been approved.
I think that as with most things, people's experiences are going to vary from one person to the next. I think it might be best to follow up through whatever email address you have been communicating with them previously. Good luck!
Thank you so much for your response!

Thank you for responding! So sorry, I should have clarified. Yes, we sent our initial email into the club 33 email address on Jan 11. We received the Inquire Form with Docusign link on Jan 14 and submitted it back the same day. I am hoping we have not been declined as we are prepared to purchase a membership at the first opportunity. I very much regret not applying sooner and I am afraid that the memberships are either full or we have not been approved.

Thank you so much for your response!
Got it. As another poster said, I think there’s a great deal of variation wrt timeline, and I have no idea where they stand wrt waitlist or not. I’ve definitely heard of gaps of a couple of months or more in between steps in the process, so I wouldn’t assume anything at this point. Can never hurt to send another email checking in, IMO. :)

Got it. As another poster said, I think there’s a great deal of variation wrt timeline, and I have no idea where they stand wrt waitlist or not. I’ve definitely heard of gaps of a couple of months or more in between steps in the process, so I wouldn’t assume anything at this point. Can never hurt to send another email checking in, IMO. :)
Thank you very much! I wasn’t sure if contacting them was okay or if that might also go against me.

Thank you very much! I wasn’t sure if contacting them was okay or if that might also go against me.

As far as I know, they’re still adding new members. The rate of new initiations hadn’t seemed to slow recently (prior to coronavirus outbreak), and they still allow referrals.

The VIP tours sometimes give out 33 branded chocolates with invitations/reminders to apply, but it’s possible that only occurs in cases of members’ known friends/family.

This has been a useful thread for me.

We expressed our interest in May of this year. We got a canned response of 'as membership opportunities are evaluated, we may contact you for more information.'

Does anyone have any updated information as to the scale of operations for club 33 at this point? It's been 7 months since I expressed interest and haven't heard anything.

I guess I was figuring everything is on hold, thanks to COVID. if anyone has any other updated info on this, I would appreciate it.

Last edited:
This has been a useful thread for me.

We expressed our interest in May of this year. We got a canned response of 'as membership opportunities are evaluated, we may contact you for more information.'

Does anyone have any updated information as to the scale of operations for club 33 at this point? It's been 7 months since I expressed interest and haven't heard anything.

I guess I was figuring everything is on hold, thanks to COVID. if anyone has any other updated info on this, I would appreciate it.
Last I heard even referrals from members aren’t getting looked at right now. When spots open up, I’d assume they will start with those folks.

I'm sure with limits on capacity and having a large number on leave, it may be some time before people start hearing more.

Speaking of Golden Oaks, if someone lived there and didnt have Annual Passes could they buy them? I know they are shut off for the general public, didnt know if that was a perk currently.

Club 33 will be immensely popular with sales executives selling 6 figure plus products, gives them a private place at WDW to meet with client and allows the client to bring their family to Disney. It's also a great perk for goal driven companies one of the 'prizes' is a day at Club 33 for the winner and family.

Reality is just as always Club 33 is directed at the 'working wealthy' as it was in Walt's day where he needed a club to do business.

I wonder if that's really a concern on Disney's part. If you don't pay they simply don't allow you in.

The general attitude here just like a country club, Which Is if you have to ask how much you cant afford it (and you dont belong to 'The Club') and that's a unwritten rule of any club like this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter