club level what do you get

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hi: I cannot find any info about club level at the hrh website, can someone please tell me what you would get with this, and is it on a particular floor?

Deb

Hi cottontail,

A reservationist at the 1-800-uescape number (I think that's right) went through this with me but I didn't write it down. Some of the things I remember are the snacks and drinks of course, and access to the private club floor. She also mentioned a library (cd's, videos?) for the use of club guests and I believe a discount on the pool cabanas (seems like she said half off). Anyway, if you can call the 800 number they could probably give you the details. I've been pleased with the reservationists I've talked with there lately - they have been quite good.

Good luck!

I just returned (2/7-2/10) from my first HRH stay and we were on club level.
It's on the 7th floor. The view was great! We could see both parks and the pool from our room.

In the club lounge (ask for Zoe, she's from China and she's great!!!)

Through out the day they have water and soda available.

There's continental breakfast from 7:30am-??(10 I think). It has doughnuts, muffins, toast your own bagels, Oj and grapefruit juice, good coffee, and cold cereal. Perfect for light eaters.

Evening snacks were chicken on a stick with dip, hot crab dip, cheese cubes, sliced french bread and a mozzarella/cherry tomato salad. Cold beer was also available as well as wine. There are no mixed drinks. I think this was available from 5-7?

Also, late snack of cookies and milk from 8-10(?). Sorry I can't remember exact times.

There is also a tv room with videos that seemed to be a favorite of families. There are also a few magazines and current papers.

I think you'll enjoy it!

My only problem with the club level is the chaos that sometimes occurs when they are first putting the food out.

The worst is when they put cookies out and you have an army of little kids waiting to get to them. Then after the little kids get through touching every cookie and sneezing on them, you get to take your cookies.

Glad to see they have added a few things since our June visit. Although I noticed the huge bowls of fresh fruit at breakfast weren't listed.

FYI, we didn't bother with the cookies after the first 2 nights . They brought out about 4 choc. chip cookies with other assorted cookies and wouldn't bring anymore choc chip out. My kids gave up!

And a bowl of whole fruit too! Snow witch, I forgot about it. There were bananas, apples and (I think) oranges. The fruit was on the concierge desk.

nhrenee, in June they had *huge* bowls of watermelon, cantelope, fresh pineapple and maybe honeydew. That was what I ate every morning, sorry to hear its gone. That was the best pineapple!!!!!

We just stayed on the club level last week. You need to use your door key in the elevator or it won't stop on the seventh floor. Our view was of the waterway between the hotel and the parks, and of the parking garage. Not bad, though.

They had different hors d'oeuvres the two nights we were there. First night they had nachos, guacamole, rolled sandwiches, cheese and bread. Second night there were chips, four or five different dips, cheese and bread. There were beer and wine as well.

All day there are sodas and bottled water, which are great to bring to the parks.

There are two rooms with television in the lounge, so one can be tuned to the news and the other to kid videos, or whatever. There is a collection of CDs, you can borrow up to five at a time and play them on the very good CD player in your room.

Nikkik did you like your stay? I just started looking into staying at the HRH. We have 3 days to just hang out and I thought this might be a good place to do so? I have a reservation for club level. We stay at the Polynesian concierge and we love it. It sounds like we would like club level at HRH?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter