Club level

We enjoyed both HRH and RPR. The staff at both were amazing with RPR edging out a bit they were very accommodating to the kids. For example they gave them many bags of chips and Kit Kat's to take with them our last morning there:) My husband stopped back in after checkout before our airport transfer and they gave him a few waters and sodas. We were just curious if our key worked and it did. On a side note we used the resort transportation to move resorts and airport transfer. Our driver was wonderful and we had plenty of space for 5 and luggage in the Yukon XL. It was 49 fee for the airport trip. Back to food...the second night there was a cold pork sandwich and turkey/swiss with cranberry aioli that was good. The next night was a cilantro, rice and veggie burrito and chips/salsa. One night was cookies and a chocolate cupcake, other night carrot cupcake. Both were delicious. We took tons of food to our room to eat and to save for late night snacks. The convenience of the club on the same level was my preference the kids many times took food to go and my husband and I ate alone. At HRH our kids enjoyed the outdoor seating. It was convenient to the pool for grabbing a snack or drink. There is an outside stairwell you can use to access from the pool area. Again there are 5 of us so we the value is definitely there for our situation. HRH is more grab and go and RPR is more like the club experience pre covid I terms of being served. We have previously stayed at PBH. We had a great trip and hope to come back when masks are no longer needed. You will have great time even with the heat and masks! We were able to walk on Hagrids a few times...happiest memories of the trip along with the snake at the HRH pool and the squirrel who tried to steal our food:)

Good brand of tea. I’ll just have to pack some decaf for evenings. Thanks so much!

And the reviews sound amazing for current circumstances. Looking forward to this trip soooooo much.

We enjoyed both HRH and RPR. The staff at both were amazing with RPR edging out a bit they were very accommodating to the kids. For example they gave them many bags of chips and Kit Kat's to take with them our last morning there:) My husband stopped back in after checkout before our airport transfer and they gave him a few waters and sodas. We were just curious if our key worked and it did. On a side note we used the resort transportation to move resorts and airport transfer. Our driver was wonderful and we had plenty of space for 5 and luggage in the Yukon XL. It was 49 fee for the airport trip. Back to food...the second night there was a cold pork sandwich and turkey/swiss with cranberry aioli that was good. The next night was a cilantro, rice and veggie burrito and chips/salsa. One night was cookies and a chocolate cupcake, other night carrot cupcake. Both were delicious. We took tons of food to our room to eat and to save for late night snacks. The convenience of the club on the same level was my preference the kids many times took food to go and my husband and I ate alone. At HRH our kids enjoyed the outdoor seating. It was convenient to the pool for grabbing a snack or drink. There is an outside stairwell you can use to access from the pool area. Again there are 5 of us so we the value is definitely there for our situation. HRH is more grab and go and RPR is more like the club experience pre covid I terms of being served. We have previously stayed at PBH. We had a great trip and hope to come back when masks are no longer needed. You will have great time even with the heat and masks! We were able to walk on Hagrids a few times...happiest memories of the trip along with the snake at the HRH pool and the squirrel who tried to steal our food:)

OMG I wish they could get this under control..........

I swear I can show you how to levitate when these things are present......

The squirrels, not so bad, thieves indeed though!!!

:rotfl2:

So glad to hear you enjoyed the RPR Club Lounge so much......and good to hear it felt fairly normal as in pre covid days........

Thanks for your review :thumbsup2

Good brand of tea. I’ll just have to pack some decaf for evenings. Thanks so much!

And the reviews sound amazing for current circumstances. Looking forward to this trip soooooo much.

They do have decaf teas too.......

Yes, the reviews recently have been very positive from the Club lounge. Initially some that had been before were a little disappointed it wasn`t the same, not sure what they expected to be honest.

But, folks are getting used to it now it seems which is good to hear. Hope you have a wonderful trip and please come back and let us know how it went........

So glad to hear you enjoyed the RPR Club Lounge so much......and good to hear it felt fairly normal as in pre covid days........

Thanks for your review :thumbsup2
In some way I think it might be better - Ive seem guests to some pretty horrid things at lounges - so having everything wrapped and separated seems good to me overall.

In some way I think it might be better - Ive seem guests to some pretty horrid things at lounges - so having everything wrapped and separated seems good to me overall.

I agree completely. Some people are gross.

We never really use it for meals the way some do, but we would sample and maybe have a cracker or two with some cheese.....but once several had been in with their paws....we never touched it again.

Kayla, who was the concierge manager but has sadly left Loews, implemented the changes for midday snacks....everything was in packaging alongside the fruit that was always wrapped. Much better.

If we arrive early before check in time can we use the lounge? Same question for check out day. We are there 5 nights. TIA

If we arrive early before check in time can we use the lounge? Same question for check out day. We are there 5 nights. TIA
On checkout day I think the card is good till 4 - basically before they put out the evening stuff
On check in day it might be up to the folks at check in - they may or may not let you in.
In both cases Id say ask in check in and see what they say

Yes! One night we stayed at endless summer and moved to Portofino at 8am and had breakfast. Enjoy!
Yay! We tend to arrive early, and my girls were exhausted by the time our room was ready at 4 (HRH), I was hoping club level would make a difference and it sounds like it will. We are trying RPR this time.

Yay! We tend to arrive early, and my girls were exhausted by the time our room was ready at 4 (HRH), I was hoping club level would make a difference and it sounds like it will. We are trying RPR this time.

You can use the Club Lounge for breakfast as soon as you check in, as early as they open.

Check out day, when I asked for someone I was told by the Concierge manager, if they aren`t busy they can extend your time, but it won`t include evening offerings. The latest I was told officially is 3pm.

If you do need to extend your time, then speak to the staff.....if they can accommodate you, they usually do.

Hope you enjoy RPR.......

Tonight's menu at the Royal Pacific. Views were evenly split on the sandwiches. Everyone liked the hummus tray. Nothing hot, everything is cold, pre-packaged.

Beers are Corona, Fat Tire, Stella & Voodoo Dagger IPA. Staff was very friendly. Cupcakes are small but good..moist and rich.

Tonight's menu at the Royal Pacific. Views were evenly split on the sandwiches. Everyone liked the hummus tray. Nothing hot, everything is cold, pre-packaged.

Beers are Corona, Fat Tire, Stella & Voodoo Dagger IPA. Staff was very friendly. Cupcakes are small but good..moist and rich.

View attachment 523864

Good to see you check in.......yes, the staff are so lovely......I assume most are the same that have come back after furlough......

And thanks for the image of the menu. I like the sound of the pork.

Hope you`re having the best time........

Tonight's menu... review later. Breakfast is nice, again nothing hot. Most depressing is the view... a closed Aventura and Sapphire Falls. Eerily dark at night.

Tonight's menu... review later. Breakfast is nice, again nothing hot. Most depressing is the view... a closed Aventura and Sapphire Falls. Eerily dark at night.

Looking forward to hearing about your trip when you`re home......:thumbsup2

Are you still allowed to eat in the club area or do you have to take it back to the room? Are they giving each person all 3 boxes (or however many "courses" there are) Thanks for the pics! We have 8 people in 2 rooms so hoping we can all eat together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter