Coffee on the ship

bonnieappetit

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know for sure that there is now Joffrey's coffee on The Magic in all areas? I need to know if I need to pack Starbucks VIA in case it is still that horrible nescafe! haha

I am planning on bringing lots of VIA and I found some new flavor enhancers that are like MIO squeezers for coffee in Vanilla & Mocha!! You can also tell your steward to bring hot water & cream (if you like) to your stateroom every morning. Then I can have a nice cup of coffee while I get ready for the day! :cool1:

I am planning on bringing lots of VIA and I found some new flavor enhancers that are like MIO squeezers for coffee in Vanilla & Mocha!! You can also tell your steward to bring hot water & cream (if you like) to your stateroom every morning. Then I can have a nice cup of coffee while I get ready for the day! :cool1:

That's a great idea! I didn't know that MIO made stuff for coffee. This is EXCELLENT news! Thank you thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts