Coffee pots/irons & hair dryers Oh My?

funhouse8

<font color=teal>How can you invest so much money
Does the DGC hotel have these? Do I have to reqyest it at check in or are they already in the room. I know about the fridge now enlighten me about the rest. Thanks, I proably could do a search but I'm lazy. :teeth: Thanks, Gina

I'm pretty sure the GCH rooms have all 3 of these. The DLH room I stayed in did not have a coffee pot.

Yeah! I'm headed to GCH & I would love to have a coffee pot. DL opens at 6:30am on Saturday. :surfweb:

I just got back from six nights at the GCH and yes they have hair dryers, irons and ironing boards and coffee pots in the room. And for other readers who don't about the frig situation, they have an honor bar which is one of those sensor types. Meaning you remove something, you are automatically charged whether you put it back or not. They will automatically lock this for you from the front desk if you ask them and bring you a regular mini fridge for free. It is a lovely hotel in a fabulous location that cannot be beat, have a great trip!

P.S. The Disneyland Hotel does have coffee pots but you have to ask them to bring you one, they aren't in the rooms automatically.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter