• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

College Schedules: What time do you start your classes?

I have no class before 11am (and the class that does start at 11 is Dance class!) and I am done with classes by 4. I have no classes on Friday.

How do I do it? I work at the registrar's office. Sweeeeet work/study job, they let me register early!

This quarter I start really late - Mon, Wed, Thurs at 2PM and Tues at 12:30PM. I end at: Mon. 3:15, Tues.: 4:00, Wed/Thurs: 5:45. I like starting/ending later because I really need 8 hours/sleep a night and living in the dorm, things really don't quiet down until 2am or so. So I can be up with everyone else at night/early hours of the morning but get my rest while they all head down to classes at 9AM. :-) Next quarter I will be starting at 11/11:30AM and be done around 4PM with huge gaps in between which isn't too bad but I will miss my very late starts this term.

I start at 9:30 in the morning all week, but I don't get done until about 1:30since I have labs on Tuesdays and Thursday for two hours, and then on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays I have a nice two hour break so I can go workout, eat and do homework if I have any.

:rotfl: Jen :rotfl:

I go to bed late then get up early so I can get stuff done before class. I really do not have much play room with my schedual.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter