Columbia Harbor House

Jill Schwartz

Mouseketeer
My friend was telling me about a counter service restaurant where they had an upstairs you could sit and eat. The place she was talking about you could see Tinker Bell fly down at some point (before a parade or fireworks??). She could not remember the name and I am a newbie to all this! Does the upstairs of CHH give you a good view for any of these events? Or was it someplace else maybe?

Thanks
Jill

Columbia has an upstairs section that is above the walkway at the end of Fantasyland. From the windows looking toward Fantasyland, I'd guess that you could see Tink at the start of the Wishes fireworks show.

Hmmmm....I don't recall any windows at CHH that face that direction. We eat upstairs at CHH every trip, and the only windows I've seen are the ones facing Liberty Square and the Haunted Mansion. I'm not sure where your friend was talking about, but I don't think it could've been CHH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter