Columbia harbour house tuna sandwich

klbrow11

Mouseketeer
Question for anyone who has gone recently. Is the tuna sandwich still on the menu? On the disney website it is not listed which scares me since it is my favorite!!

And is it still on that great multi-grain bread? That's what I especially liked.

And is it still on that great multi-grain bread? That's what I especially liked.

I dunno when you last had it or if our experience was a fluke, but we had it last year for the first time in a few years. The bread used to be thick and fresh; last year it was thin and squishy, without any bits of grains. Just holding the sandwich squished the bread to almost nothing. The tuna itself was also extremely salty.

Allears website has an update that shows the Tuna Sandwich was removed. So this is a recent change as it was there on Feb 1.

We had it on January 26th but interestingly it was NOT on multigrain- it was in a pita pocket? I remember thinking that whatever the bread was didn't match what was on the menu but we were seated upstairs so didn't want to bother going downstairs to switch it.

Allears website has an update that shows the Tuna Sandwich was removed. So this is a recent change as it was there on Feb 1.
Yep. I looked at the change log on AllEars, and it shows that they removed the Tuna Sandwich from their Colombia Harbour House page yesterday, Feb. 12 (as well as the Tomato Basil Soup and the Fried Shrimp and Fish Platter).

That was the only QS food I eat at MK. Guess I'll make alternate lunch plans. At least I know in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter