Columbia harbour house tuna sandwich

I’m surprised they removed it! It’s been on there a long time and seemed popular. My dad had it on 2/1, on it’s typical wheat bread.

Screenshot from Allears on 2-13-2020

Attachments

• DB152C48-DB24-4D0B-9DBD-C2575AB72F50.png
    DB152C48-DB24-4D0B-9DBD-C2575AB72F50.png
    208.2 KB · Views: 34
Ohh no 😭 looks like it is true. I know its just a sandwich but I love and the kiddo would always eat it. So bummed. Checking various places the menus just seem to be getting smaller and bland. Sigh.

Had the tuna sandwich there in December, was great as always and surprised it's gone. Love the place and the location, but sorry to hear because it was the only item on the menu that appealed to me.
Hope you all are having a magical day !
:goodvibes

I just had the tuna sandwich at Columbia Harbour House last week and it was disappointing because of the bread. I remember loving it in the past, but the bread was just slightly toasted to the point where it seemed more like stale bread. The tuna was ok, but I think the sandwich went downhill from the last time I had it (several years ago).

I just had the tuna sandwich at Columbia Harbour House last week and it was disappointing because of the bread. I remember loving it in the past, but the bread was just slightly toasted to the point where it seemed more like stale bread. The tuna was ok, but I think the sandwich went downhill from the last time I had it (several years ago).

So we're not the only ones who think the quality of the bread has declined! Food in general at the MK at QS locations seems to have declined since the first time we had the tuna sandwich in the mid-2000's though. Except for the fries. Those are still excellent. But the tuna sandwich, pizza at Pinocchio's, and BOG have gone downhill in our opinion.

The tuna sandwich is gone. The vegetarian "lighthouse" sandwich remains. When it comes to menus, it does seem as if Disney responds to guest complaints. If enough people express their disappointment, perhaps the dish returns.

I just sent a note to Disney about my family's disappointment about their taking the sandwich off the menu. Also mentioned how we liked the multigrain bread. Just went to the WDW website and scrolled to bottom of page and chose the contacts link.

If you go to the the WDW dining site the menu doesn't show it. If you go to AllEars menu site the main site still shows it but if you click on recent changes there is a note that the tuna sandwich was removed on 2/12. Not sure what the status is at this point.

Wow, I've had the tuna sandwich several times over the years including two weeks ago. It's a nice light meal. Disappointing to see it gone!

Was just there tonight trying to get it, no longer available according to the staff. Will definitely be sending an email about it, as there was nothing better for me than the sandwich and a cup of clam chowder.

Well, this is certainly disappointing. DH and I have visited Columbia House for many years for our MK lunch. We split the tuna sandwich and we each get a vegetarian chili......great lunch. I hope the tuna sandwich finds it's way back to the menu.

Removing it from the CHH menu is a travesty. :( But then it will give me motivation to try something different for a change.

I was there for Princess Half weekend. Took the monorail from Epcot to MK just to have that sandwich and it was gone! 😭 I had a heck of a time deciding what to eat.
Ended up with the brisket sandwich from Tortuga Tavern. Meh. 😑

Well this is disappointing, one reason we visit here. Wonder why they did this? Does the Chowder still come in a bread bowl? The Chowder is the other reason...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter