Combo ticket question

Goofy-Runner

Earning My Ears
Planning a trip in mid-May, and was hoping to buy the combo ticket with Universal Express Pass. It doesn't look like they are available at all in May though. Do they ever release these closer or do they only have the combo tickets earlier in the year?

I was able to select the
2-Park Universal Express Unlimited Pass
Universal Studios Florida + Universal's Islands of Adventure for May 21st with no issues. I didn't buy it so I can't speak to the full purchasing process but I was able to select multiple days in May.

And doing it as a
2-PARK - 3-DAY Park-to-Park TICKET + 2-PARK UNIVERSAL EXPRESS UNLIMITED™
Universal Studios Florida + Universal's Islands of Adventure
Start Date: May 10, 2020 works for me even though no dates are shown as available. It still lets me select them.

Again, I didn't go through with the whole purchasing process but I'm guessing its a glitch in the system. Not sure what would be going on the entire month of May to prevent it especially when its available when I tried it from the 1st method I mentioned.

Is that what you were talking about?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts