Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista

BSPECIALT

Earning My Ears
I AM GIVING A GROUP TRIP FOR AUGUST OF NEXT YEAR AND CHOSE THE COMFORT INN, LAKE BUENA VISTA. HAS ANYONE STAYED AT THIS HOTEL. HOW WAS THE SHUTTLE SERVICE? HOW WERE THE ROOMS? DID IT HAVE OLD FURNITURE, CARPET. ETC. WAS THE HOTEL OLD LOOKING? THE HOTEL HAS 600+ ROOMS. WERE THE POOLS BIG ENOUGH TO ACCOMODATE THIS TYPE OF CROWD? AAA GIVE THIS HOTEL TWO STARS SHOULD I BE WORRIED. WHEN YOU'RE ON VACATION YOU WANT TO STAY AT A CLEAN, COMFORTABLE HOTEL. I GOT THE ROOM FOR 55 A NITE. ALSO, WHAT IS IN WALKING DISTANCE FROM THE HOTEL. CAN WE WALK TO SOUVENIR SHOPS OR MALLS OR ANYTHING. I NEVER STAYED IN LAKE BUENA VISTA. ALWAYS KISSIMMEE. WE ARE NOT DRIVING.

PS I STAYED AT THE COMFORT SUITES MAINGATE EAST WHICH IS BRAND NEW AND WE LOVED THE NEWNESS OF THE HOTEL, BUT RIGHT NOW THEIR RATES ARE TOO HIGH.

A TRIP REPORT OF THIS HOTEL WILL BE VERY HELPFUL.

THANKS

$55 a night is too high. This hotel is currently advertising $35.95 a night and sometimes it goes lower. They also add a surcharge per night, currently 2.50. The location is good if you are not driving, but the hotel itself is pretty blah. There are several incredible specials going on right now for the hotels that line Hotel Plaza Blvd. You may want to do more research before settling on this particular hotel.

I would check out the hawthorn suites and the country inn and suites which are on the same st as the one you asked about. These two hotels are much nicer 3*s. I've country inn for $48. nite on www.quikbook.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter