Coming out of Lurkdom..

Sabrina90744

DIS Veteran
Hi All..

I've been reading disboards for well over 6 months, I hadnt registered until I found the Disigns Thread! You guys are so talented!

I have downloaded the trial on a couple of programs you guys talk about.. Now I have a question..

Have any of you seen Transfer paper both dark and light that is suitable for laser printers?

Sabrina
First WDW Trip - 20 Days Left!
POP 2/2 - 2/11

Sabrina90744 said:
Hi All..

I've been reading disboards for well over 6 months, I hadnt registered until I found the Disigns Thread! You guys are so talented!

I have downloaded the trial on a couple of programs you guys talk about.. Now I have a question..

Have any of you seen Transfer paper both dark and light that is suitable for laser printers?

Sabrina
POP 2/2 - 2/11

I'm not sure about the paper, but I wanted to welcome you! Glad you found us, and I hope you'll feel right at home on our little part of the boards! :goodvibes

Hmm.... not sure. I use the Avery Ink Jet papers but print them from my HP photo printer and they work great!

Sabrina90744 said:
Hi All..

Sabrina
POP 2/2 - 2/11

I have not seen any laser paper. Inkjet printers deposit colored ink on the transfer and that is what is put onto the shirts in the ironing process. Since the laser has already "heat sealed" the toner, i don't see how it would work. BUT... I have been wrong before and it could happen again :goodvibes WELCOME!

I'm thinking of going to Kinkos to "print on transfer with color printers"

(we have inkjet, no colors here!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter