Companies that don't ship to APOs

Briarmom

Bessie Robindale<br><font color=b26b70>Larry's bee
Hey all! Just thought we should have a list of companies that don't ship to our Military overseas. That way you won't bother getting a full cart of stuff and shop for hours online only to find that they don't ship here.;)

I'll update the OP when one is added so we have a list on the 1st post.

Gold Canyon Candle Company
IKEA
Bed Bath and Beyond
Terry's
Michaels
Hobby Lobby

Amazon.com has restrictions.

APO/FPO Addresses

Most items can be shipped to APO/FPO addresses, except:

cell phones and service
computers
furniture
grocery items
gourmet food items
outdoor living items
Target@Amazon.com items
Additionally, some apparel, camera and photo, electronics, health and personal care, housewares, jewelry, software, sports, and tools and hardware items cannot be shipped to APO/FPO addresses. Check the item's product detail page for eligibility.

Dick's will ship to an APO...except for the POP Up Soccer Goal I wanted for DD!:sad2:

I have come across a bunch living in England for 5 years. I have to say that it stinks when you cant get something here or dont want to pay twice as much and no one will ship. Thankfully I will have my mom send it to us. Sometimes it is just that much easier!!

I know that the following does not ship:

Bed Bath and Beyond :mad:
Terrys Village
Overstock.com (now this is hit and miss but most of the stuff wont ship here)
Michaels
Hobby Lobby

You know, I have been here so long that I just skip all those places I know wont ship, I guess it is a trial and error thing. I cant even remember all of them. I can tell you tons that to ship. I just bargain shop on the economy.

I love a good sale, no matter what country its in!! :thumbsup2

I know PetSmart does deliver to APO/FPO, but they only do ground delivery, so it will take about a month before you get your stuff. I learned that the hard way.

I know the thread is about places that do NOT deliver, but there are many things you cannot get locally that you need and over the counter med stuff is a biggie here. I found drugstore.com and they are wonderful! Delivery only takes a week.

My biggest beef is not so much with stores that so not deliver, but the manufacturers that, for whatever reason, won't deliver to an APO/FPO. Sony is a good example as well as Body Glove, and Coleman just to name a few. So, just because the store may deliver, certain products won't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter