Compensation for loss of "free" dining plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jess.stw

Mouseketeer
I see reports/posts/screenshots from travel agents about the plan for free dining plans being to give a 35% off for a future trip, but can't find anything direct from Disney that says that....and while my husband got an email about the cancelling of ADR's (he made a few of them) I am still waiting for my email and the package/trip is on my account (so it's not date based because our dates are the same).

Anyone have word directly from Disney about what they will do to compensate for loss of free Dining Plan?

I get that it's not truly "free" because you are paying rack rate for the room....but of course now we have rack rate and no dining plan. Was hoping that 35% would be for this trip so we could put that money aside to pay for dining, but if it's for a future trip...well we won't likely take another for a decade or two (last trip was 2000)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter