Complicated Reservation Question

Steamboat Girlie

I WANT TO BE LOCKED IN THE DISNEY VAULT! "Huh-huh.
Please bear with me, as I am very confused.
We currently have a reservation for AKV (August, 2019) -68 points.
In January (7 months) I would like to change to the Poly, -118 points.
What makes this complicated is that I want to book a reservation for October 2019 which will be 209 points (5 will need to be borrowed from 2020 UY) ( our UY is Oct), 11 month window opens Nov 2018, but I am so confused how to make this all work. Because I still want to have points in my 2018 UY available for the change to the Poly, (that I can't do until January). I just don't want to have points left over in 2018 UY that I can't bank/use etc...
I am so confused! Any help would be great!

Anything in excess of the 50pts you need (difference between 68pt AKV and 118pt Polyreservations) from your 2018 UY can be banked into your 2019 UY to book your Oct 2019 trip.

You can bank the x number of points (2018 points available minus 50) on Oct 1 when your UY turns over so the points will be available when you book at 11 months in Nov.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter