Computer crash lost all of my Disney vacation pics from 09

You should also reformat your cameras memory card on a regular basis. If you don't you will start to have errors when using the card. After I upload the pictures to my computer and make my backups I format the memory card in the camera.

You should have 2 copies of every image stored somewhere. It is highly unlikely to lose both copies.

OP, if your pictures really are all gone (despite all the good advice here!), I think you already know what you need to do. Call Southwest Airlines, get yourself some non-stop flights, and start deciding at which resort you want to stay this fall. Go on now. Those reservations aren't going to make themselves. And your 180 day ADR window is open.

OP, if your pictures really are all gone (despite all the good advice here!), I think you already know what you need to do. Call Southwest Airlines, get yourself some non-stop flights, and start deciding at which resort you want to stay this fall. Go on now. Those reservations aren't going to make themselves. And your 180 day ADR window is open.

And heck, it's rumored that they will announce free dining for the fall this weekend..... sounds like a great time for that plan.........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter