Concierge sun deck

DISEXAD

Food Addict
Does anyone know if there is an elevator to deck 11 on wonder. On deck plan I only see stairs from concierge lounge

No, there are only stairs (outside) leading up to the sundeck, no elevator.

There is an elevator to the sundeck on the Wonder. It's located next to the exterior stairs.

full

Last edited:
Great question -this has me thinking for our next cruise (fingers crossed) in Oct 2021 with my mom coming with us - anyone know if there is an elevator to the concierge sun deck on the Dream? Or do you just take regular elevator and come around side entrance?

Great question -this has me thinking for our next cruise (fingers crossed) in Oct 2021 with my mom coming with us - anyone know if there is an elevator to the concierge sun deck on the Dream? Or do you just take regular elevator and come around side entrance?

There's no elevator from the lounge. You'll need to enter through the Deck 13 side entrance.

The photo posted is correct. The elevator is designed to handle a wheel chair and my wife uses it because she cannot do the stairs.

Very disappointing because I can't do stairs
There IS an elevator, my response was incorrect. The photo posted shows where it is, I'm afraid I just never noticed it when we were on the Wonder in concierge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!