Confirmation for next spring at HRH

Glory Days

Mouseketeer
Booked shortly after we returned this Easter for next Easter at HRH and S/D. Received a confirmation for the S/D a few weeks ago, but nothing yet from the HRH. Anyone get theirs yet who may be going next Easter break? Wondering if I need to make another call.

I have heard alot of people say they made ressies to HRH and never received confirmation, or if they did, it took forever. I made ressies for HRH in March and received confirmation a few weeks later. I would be calling to find out what happened to the confirmation. Afterall, if they screw up, the first thing they are gonna say is *can I see your confirmation slip* or *what's your confirmation #*

We have reservations for next March. It seemed like we received our confirmations in less than two weeks.

I also received my confirmation for next April in about two weeks. I was surprised because it seemed everyone here said they had not received confirmations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter