• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Confirmation sheets

loribell

DIS Veteran
I've got another question for all the experts. When making my ressies I booked 3 different rooms for 2 seperate weeks. The CM said she would link these rooms. Should this have been noted on the confirmation sheet? The only thing there was our request for non-smoking. Do I need to call back and check on this?

Thanks to all,

Lori

While I'm not clear what is being linked in your reservation, the confirmation letter will not usually include any link information. It will have the reservation number, any requests made, points used and even the dates for Housekeeping services.

If a reservation is made over several days, or from more than one membership contract, where the same room is being kept over several dates, the ressies may easily be linked together so that no move is needed.

Good Luck!

She said something about linking the three different rooms so that they would be as close together as possible. I got three confirmation sheets for each week even though I made the ressies in the same call. I guess that is normal?

Yes, if they are separate reservation (rooms) you will get a confirm for each. Do the confirmations mention a request to be near each other? They won't be linked, but the request might be noted.

They usually make every effort to get the rooms in proximity. Not always possible, but they'll try. I'd ask again at check-in.

Good Luck!

Thanks for the replies Doc. I'll check tomorrow when I call to book the weekend in between. The confirmation sheets don't mention anything about being close to each other. I will see if they can note that tomorrow.

Thanks again,

Lori

I made reservation for 2 rooms at akl(using my points)I got 2 confirmation sheets,but each with the same confirmation numbers.I have been very nervous about this,but the reservation people assure me that the can see this is 2 rooms.Any words of advice or wisdom?:confused:

Well obviously I don't have the answers since I started the post but I would think that if you called back and they said they can see that it's 2 rooms I would feel better. I personally hadn't called before I asked, the idea had just popped into my head that it might be a problem. I could tell it was different rooms since one was a 2 bed and the others were studios. It just didn't note that they were to be linked together to get the rooms as close together as possible. I know they probably won't be right next to each other, just would like for them to be in the same area of the building. I think you are probably okay. You do have 2 different confirmation numbers, don't you? Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter