Connecting rooms at Royal Pacific?

murraylieb

Earning My Ears
I’m taking my kids down and my son is bringing a friend so I need connecting rooms since they are 16...does Royal Pacific have connecting rooms with 2 queens beds in each?

I’m taking my kids down and my son is bringing a friend so I need connecting rooms since they are 16...does Royal Pacific have connecting rooms with 2 queens beds in each?

Yes, there are some.

Make sure the request is added to your reservation. They won`t guarantee it, but if they can, they will.

Interesting.....I was told they did not have connecting rooms of both 2 queens. Only king and queen/queen.
I need to call them

Interesting.....I was told they did not have connecting rooms of both 2 queens. Only king and queen/queen.
I need to call them

They could be attached to a King.......I always thought they were only King/Suite/ Queen, we’ve never had a connecting room, only seen posts from others.

I’m sure someone posted they had those rooms as connecting once.

They’ll be correct if they tell you that......sorry for the confusion there.

I've also never really paid attention to connecting rooms at RPR, but I did a quick search on Google using "royal pacific resort connecting rooms" and the first hit was a question on Tripadvisor with a few folks replying there that they had 2-Q to 2-Q connecting rooms. So hopefully that means they do have some at RPR.

I don't know if they have this set-up at Royal Pacific, but at Hard Rock we were able to connect a King suite to a 2 queens. This was a bookable option called a 2 bedroom suite.
Depending on the size of your traveling party, RP also has very cute Jurassic suites, with one King and two Twin beds. Only one bathroom though.

I called them to check and the reason I can’t get 2 q/q connecting is we are club level and not available on 7th floor....or that’s what they said

Last February I had connecting 2 queen to 2 queen rooms. For this December, they have made a note in my reservation asking for a 2 queen to be connected to a king room.

We stayed in connecting 2 queen rooms in August. We only booked the trip about 4 days in advance, and i just called and asked if connecting rooms were available and could be guaranteed, and they said yes they could guarantee that. I don't think the guarantee is standard, we might have just got it because we booked so close to going or because of the extra capacity due to COVID.

I called them to check and the reason I can’t get 2 q/q connecting is we are club level and not available on 7th floor....or that’s what they said
Hmm. I think (99% sure) we had connecting club rooms on the 7th floor a couple of years ago. Pretty sure they were both 2Q. I hadn't asked for them to be connecting, just reserved 2 rooms. They were the first rooms on the right, if you head straight down the hall out of the lounge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!