Connecting Rooms?

Cottoncandylove

Merrily, Merrily, Merrily...
Hi again!! (Barring this pandemic) I'm planning a Halloween birthday celebration for 2021 for my youngest daughter and myself. We plan on her, her bff, myself and my adult daughter to go together. After talking to my older dd, I am trying to figure out if any of the premium hotels that offer EP have connecting rooms? I am debating whether to get the Future Rock Star Suite or conjoining rooms for us. The younger girls will be 14 and trustworthy, but I want that interior door so we all feel safe and connected, but have privacy for bathrooms lol.

They do have connecting rooms, but its my understanding that it would just be a request and not guaranteed.

We just stayed at HRH and had two connecting rooms for 8 of us (3 adults and 5 children). It was on our reservation that we needed connecting rooms.

We just stayed at HRH and had two connecting rooms for 8 of us (3 adults and 5 children). It was on our reservation that we needed connecting rooms.
Yes, good point - anyone who wants connecting rooms should make sure it’s noted as a request on their reservation in advance of arrival. It’s still just a request and not something that will be guaranteed, but it’s easier for them to fulfill it when assigning rooms in advance if it’s noted on your reservation.

....as a former hotel concierge, there is an industry standard: king rooms usually connect to rooms with 2 beds, whether they be twins, doubles, or queens; book one of each room with the same view and request connecting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!