Contact at DVC for Still No Points?

RoseGold

DIS Veteran
I bought an add on contract that closed three weeks ago. The contract showed up right away, because I'm already a member, but the points still haven't shown up.

I can't get through to anyone on the phone for obvious reasons.

Anyone have any ideas or contacts or an email address to get the points populated?

I think that many of those divisions are either closed or are running with very small crews,

I just sent an email to member satisfaction for something and it said they are closed and the response would take much longer,

I am thinking that the CMs who may normally load points may have been pulled onto the front lines for chat or phone.

Maybe try sending an email through the website to MS?

I bought an add on contract that closed three weeks ago. The contract showed up right away, because I'm already a member, but the points still haven't shown up.

I can't get through to anyone on the phone for obvious reasons.

Anyone have any ideas or contacts or an email address to get the points populated?

I'd contact both your sales person and member satisfaction. I think there's an email for member administration too if you go to the website.

I think that many of those divisions are either closed or are running withursday who told me that they were working from home very small crews,

I just sent an email to member satisfaction for something and it said they are closed and the response would take much longer,

I am thinking that the CMs who may normally load points may have been pulled onto the front lines for chat or phone.

Maybe try sending an email through the website to MS?
Sandi,
I spoke with someone on Thursday who told me she was working from home.She lives in Celebration and they take turns going into the office once a week.

Sandi,
I spoke with someone on Thursday who told me she was working from home.She lives in Celebration and they take turns going into the office once a week.

I didnt even think of that! I should have because my DD is working from home too.

I sent emails to any email I could find and this was finally fixed on Tuesday, but no one ever responded to weeks of emails, even way before the shut down.

I’m having this same issue. The contract was added over a week ago to my account, but still no points. I’m trying to book a trip in December before all the people rescheduling their trips scoop the rooms all up.

My newest contract recorded with the comptroller on 3/12. I'm having a hard time feeling happy about it because I cancelled my dream birthday trip to BLT March 18-28 :( I now have more points than I know what to do with given the cancellation and ongoing closure. My hope was to get some stays booked for the summer, but in the past few days, I've watched inventory disappear fast.

I called MS yesterday and a wonderful CM took the time to load my new points. He also juggled the points from my three contracts to redistribute them and make sure my summer reservations would use all the banked points.

I'm glad I called and got help. It could have taken a few more weeks to load the points and by that time I'd have been stuck booking individual nights to string together a trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter