Contacting Disney Entertainment??

DavidNYC

DIS Veteran
OK - not sure where to even post this but figured if anyone knew - it would be this community. A friend of mine is part of the organizing committee for the annual conference of the Nat'l Association for the Blind which will be in Orlando later this year. They're looking for some sort of short (30 minute) entertainment act to participate in something and had asked if anyone knew anyone at Disney to contact.

Does anyone know where an appropriate place to reach out to at Disney to see if they may be able to arrange something? (I think they were thinking something like a Dapper Dan's set or something similar - obviously they're looking for something that is more aural rather than relies on visuals . . . )

OK - not sure where to even post this but figured if anyone knew - it would be this community. A friend of mine is part of the organizing committee for the annual conference of the Nat'l Association for the Blind which will be in Orlando later this year. They're looking for some sort of short (30 minute) entertainment act to participate in something and had asked if anyone knew anyone at Disney to contact.

Does anyone know where an appropriate place to reach out to at Disney to see if they may be able to arrange something? (I think they were thinking something like a Dapper Dan's set or something similar - obviously they're looking for something that is more aural rather than relies on visuals . . . )
Disney’s Event Group handles all the details:
https://disneyeventgroup.com/

Thanks so much! Figured they must have some group that took care of stuff like this but couldn't find it!
My CM Friend was part of the Character Event team that works directly with DEG. That’s the only reason why I knew what you needed. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter