Contacting DLP from America

Briarrose1306

Mouseketeer
I need to book a hotel for 3 nights but only need tickets for 2. I didn't see a toll free number or email address on the site. Any tips?

Call WDW and ask to be transferred to Paris. Seemed to work a few months ago.

Keep the time difference in mind. Do not call just before closing.

But before you do, did you check what it would cost to pay separately? Because most of the time, it doesnt save you money.

Call WDW and ask to be transferred to Paris. Seemed to work a few months ago.

Keep the time difference in mind. Do not call just before closing.

But before you do, did you check what it would cost to pay separately? Because most of the time, it doesnt save you money.
Thank you! Not looking to pay separately. The site doesn’t seem to allow you to say how many days and nights you want. If I need 3 nights it automatically books 4 day tickets. Unless I’m doing something wrong.

Thank you! Not looking to pay separately. The site doesn’t seem to allow you to say how many days and nights you want. If I need 3 nights it automatically books 4 day tickets. Unless I’m doing something wrong.
No this is standard and the only way to book a package online. It is different to the American parks, where you can specify how many nights and how many park days. At Disneyland Paris, all hotel and ticket packages include park tickets for arrival day, departure day and all days in between.

No, on the website of DLP you cannot book less days. DLP themselves only sell packages. 3 nights = 4 days park access.

You can use a hotel booking platform like hotels.com, booking.com etc. to see what a hotel would cost separately and tickets separately on the DLP website.

But usually it's not a money saver. Most of the time the packages are cheaper.

To make a comparison, it's like at WDW when after a certain number of days adding another one costs $12 or so. Visits at DLP are usually short, so length of stay tickets aren't much expensive, to incentivize staying in the parks for longer. When booking separately and adding tickets for fewer days very rarely one can save money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter