Continental Breakfast at BWV

Louise-Montreal

<font color=CC99CC>Vous parlez Francais, Tag Fairy
I know a Continental Breakfast is offered in the Belle Vue Lounge. I would assume it is for the guests at the Boardwalk Inn, however has anyone ever eaten there for breakfast? What did they serve? How much was it? Was it something you would do again? Any info wold be appreciated!

Thanks, Louise:earseek:

The Bell Vue Lounge is open to any guests at BWI or BWV (and any guests just visiting the BW). However, I am not so sure of your belief that it serves a continental breakfast. I was under the impression it did not but since I have never tried to go there in the morning I'll pass to someone who might actually know.

Unless it has changed in the last few years it is very expensive. We thought it would be great to have a breakfast there, we all went over one morning and nearly had a heart attack. If I remember correctly they wanted about $2.50 for one doughnut. We decided to pass it up and headed for Spoodles.:D :D :D

The food does seem expensive, but there are alternatives. When we stayed at the BWI a couple of years ago, we stopped at the BW Bakery and took our food upstairs to the Belle Vue Room to eat. We sometimes bought juice there (made coffee in the room). No one seemed to care whether we bought the food at the counter. If the morning is pleasant, you can also buy at the bakery and eat on the BW itself. Seating is available down by the brew pub (which opens later in the day). Makes for a pleasant breakfast.

Ralph

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter