Continental Users?

PaulaJ

<font color=FF66FF>Hostess of the new Tag Fairy Ch
How is Continental airlines? We're not fussy flyers, but just checking to see if anyonew has good or bad to report!

My experience may not be typical since we fly out of Cleveland, which is a hub city for Continental, and have direct flights to Orlando. We have never had a problem and have found their planes and employees to be top notch.

We fliy out of Newark, NJ and have never had a problem. We're flying Continental on Thursday to go Orlando so hopefullly everything will go smooth like other times.

Continental is the best airline I have ever flown on.

That includes:

Northwest
Southwest
AirTran
US Airways
Delta

They're service has always been good. I don't fly them as much as I used to because I personally just don't like changing planes in Houston.

I flew with Continental from Glasgow to Newark and back again in July 01. I found them to be a good airline and would fly with them again.:)

They aren't bad. Not the best, but aren't bad. They tend to be on time, tend to oversell at busy times, and tend to not lose luggage. That said, at Newark they have some of the rudest, nastiest customer service people known to God and Man. In Cleveland and Orlando they are very nice. If I didn't have to deal with the nasties at Newark I would be much more likely to use them exclusively. But because of the nasties, I try to fly US Airways out of PHL as often as possible.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter