Cop

sherry8253

<font color=blue>The TF hopes to brighten your day
Hi - I first saw COP as a kid at the NY World Fair. I have also seen it several times at Disney but not for several years because it is always closed when we go the 2nd week in December. This year we are going to be at WDW over the Thanksgiving holiday. Does anyone know if the COP is open then since this is one of the large attendance times? Thanks in advance for any info that you can provide. :D

I guess we are dating ourselves but I also first saw it at NY Worlds fair. I hear it will be open Oct thru Christmas of course I go this Friday, wouldn't you know.

HI Mikeythepooh - I am sorry you are going to miss COP. Hope you have a GREAT trip full of Disney MAGIC. I am keeping my fingers crossed it is open when we go! It would love to see it again. Danny - thanks for the info. Sherry:D

We were on the ride the week of 8/16 the man that runs the ride said they were going to close the ride down, he ran the one in Disneyland for over 20 yrs,he said when he came to work in Fla. He was so upset he provided the Disney people with over a thousand emails, asking for cop to stay open. He said it will be open 5 different times a year, he didn't say when though.

It was open in Feb'01.
Not open in Feb '03.
I really hope that it's open in October, it's my DW favorite attraction. Reminds her of her grandfather who has passed on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter