• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Corey, you have my condolenses

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
I'm sorry LSU lost. Chin up, they did a whole lot better than my Pitt Panthers.

Sorry Corey, but.......
This opens the door for my Tigers: The MISSOURI Tigers, to get a chance to play in the championship game. That's if they can beat Kansas tomorrow night and then win in the Big 12 championship game.
Anyone else a Mizzou fan?
Corey, you're welcomed to join our bandwagon if you want. At least you can still root for the Tigers.

NO NOT a Mizzou fan, I'm a Jayhawk fan and the Tigers are extinct after tomorrow!

Sorry Corey, it is time to root for the Jayhawks!

I'm from the great state of Kansas, but not really a Jayhawk fan. Or a Wildcat fan. BUT I'll get behind ANY local school that has NEVER had an undefeated let alone a WINNING season since 1899. Or something like that.....It's INSANE that KU has had this kind of season when so many other mighties have fallen (Go Razorbacks!!! Sorry Corey). I love me a good upset.

DH's family is from Omaha and he went to OU so we're Husker/Sooner fans in our house. They've both sucked this year. Yuck.

Corey - I am really sorry about the loss as well.... but I am a MOUNTAINEER fan so I am not heartbroken about it :goodvibes

Let's Go Mountaineer's!!!

I'm sorry too, Corey. I was rooting for them yesterday.

Now...if the Vols beat UK today that is another story......

Can I take back what I said about being thankful? I think I jinxed my team. I’d be more upset if LSU actually played a good game, but they didn’t.

Woo Pig Sooiee!!! Go Hogs Go!! Actually, I cannot believe we (Razorbacks) won. Sorry for your National Championship hopes but not sorry for your loss.
It will be interesting to see if LSU keeps Miles. I wish we could keep Darren McFadden!

Sorry Corey, but.......
This opens the door for my Tigers: The MISSOURI Tigers, to get a chance to play in the championship game. That's if they can beat Kansas tomorrow night and then win in the Big 12 championship game.
Anyone else a Mizzou fan?
Corey, you're welcomed to join our bandwagon if you want. At least you can still root for the Tigers.

We're Mizzou fans mainly because of Chase Daniels. We've been watching him since he was a quarterback for Southlake Carroll Dragons. Southlake Carroll is one the best all time high school football programs.

NOT sorry Corey . . .

Now for a little bit of help with WV or Missouri . . .

GO BUCKEYES!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter