Corona watch list

This is a situation that is still fluid. What your insurance firm says today may not stand tomorrow. Make sure when you call you make notes and times / people you call.

Look at DL Paris today.... Illuminations and parade's canceled. Expect the same and look at Disneyland where the council is looking to stop mass gatherings so it could close Disneyland... If that happens I expect world to follow suit.

I don't want to cancel, I am doing all the regular things (hand washing, anti bac etc like a normal person does) but I just want to get to Disney providing I am well. If the parks are cancelled we do have insurance and hopefully that will come through.
My mother has had a transplant though and is on immunosuppressants so we need to consider any danger to her but tbh apart from the chronic loo roll shortage she isn't panicking.
if it was my mum I would not be taking her to Disney until the pandemic is over, she is high risk for complications from the virus & I would imagine she won't be covered by travel insurance.

and when they announced that WDW would be closed, it really felt like the end of the world.
And i don't mean disney world. i mean the world world. It kind of all got real.

good luck to all of us!!

Most travel insurance pay out on UK government advice not to travel unless essential. A ban on entry to a country brought in by the destination country for most is not covered. But these are very unusual circumstances so who knows.

BTW the UK has now been added.

Also there is not a ban on flights, just our citizens. US citizens are still allowed in and many airlines still flying to certain allowed airports.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!