Costa Rica: Costa Rica Coast to Coast Meets Thread

My DD18 and I will be traveling on the June 2-8, 2018 adventure. Just two short weeks away!!! Anyone else on here taking this trip?

We're traveling July 21 - 27, 2018. Anyone else? It'll be me, DH, DD9, DBIL and DSIL.
We willl be on this one with you! Our first ABD - we couldn’t be more excited! Will just be me and my DS8 - my husband has to sit this one out :-(. Great that our kids are close in age!

We willl be on this one with you! Our first ABD - we couldn’t be more excited! Will just be me and my DS8 - my husband has to sit this one out :-(. Great that our kids are close in age!

Great! Looking forward to the Adventure together. She just turned 9 this week, so they’re pretty close in age. :)

Does anyone use these meets threads anymore? If so, we are travelling July 13-19, 2019 and considering adding a second week and renting a house. Looking forward to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter