Costa Rica Travel Packet Contents

Bobo912

DIS Veteran
Question for those of you who have received your package with the backpacks, etc. Our's came today :yay: . I'm looking at the shipping label and it seems to list more things than are actually in the box. This is what it says: ABDSPOTTER (luggage tags - got those), ABDADULTBP & ADBCHILDBP (backpacks obviously - got those), ADBKITBOX (the box with the nice picture on it that holds the smaller things, I guess), ABDCARTONLABEL (the ABD label on the outside of the box maybe???), ABDCALENDAR (we have a count down calendar), ABDCONFLYSHEET(there is a sheet which asks if they have our flight information, which they do), ADBKITCHARGE & PVCOMBO (one of these must be the information booklet, but what is the other one? There isn't anything else in the box). So did anybody else have anything in their package that we don't have?

I got my travel package today (for Costa Bella) and was wondering the same thing. But, I got just what you listed, no more.

Maybe the extra item on the packing list is the big plastic bubble packing material. :) That was my son's favorite part of the package.

we got our package for our 15th July Costa Rica trip last week and received the same as you so unless we are both missing something you should be fine??!!

We also received our packet for our Costa Rica trip on July 15th (see you there Pipch) and had the same contents. Nothing re-confirming our flights.

Look forward to it !! I seem to remember from previous posts that you are travelling with your daughter and leaving your son to rest at home - shame as our boys are the same age. On the positive side at least your daughter will be used to a 5 year old pest!!

Pip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter