Could a BLT owner check Dec. availablility for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotch

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to arrange a 8 or 9 night stay at the end of the year. I've got part of the stay booked with my BCV points, but we'd like to add 2 or 3 nights at the BLT either via direct rental from an owner or wait for our chances at 7 months mark. Right now I'm just wondering if the nights we want have already been taken by owners: 12/22, 12/23, and 12/24 -- any of the 1BRs. If it isn't too much trouble, could one of you owners check for me?

TIA!

Sorry, I didn't know! I need to figure out how to delete this thread.

Edited to add: Could a moderator delete this thread if this violates board policy? I don't see a delete option.

Sorry, requests to check availability are not allow per board rules.

I'm trying to find those rules so I can read up on whatever policy changes I've missed since the last time I read those rules (and it has been awhile!). I don't see a sticky on this board and I've looked at the general guidelines for the forum. Could you send me the link? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter