Counter Service for Kids At BB + TL

scotinexile

Earning My Ears
We are using the Dining Plan for the first time this year and plan on spending a few days at the water parks. Can anyone give me a bit more info on what the best value options are there. My kids are 9, 8 and 5 and from what I can see there are not many choices for them and what choices there are are really small portions. We are not concerned about a sandpail for a 9 year old unless it can be eaten.
All experience greatly received.

My almost 3 yo nephew first said he wanted a hot dog.....

We were going to spend it like an adult credit and just order him a chili dog without chili or pay cash (4.49) for a sand pail with hot dog.

Then he changed his mind and wanted a pizza. So we ordered a pizza meal and he split it with his mother.

The food wasn't the greatest at TL but after being in the sun anything tastes good.

I did use 1 snack credit at the ice cream shack near leaning palms on a waffle soft serve cone. It was huge and could be shared if you ask for a cup.
They had mickey sprinkles for their sundaes there (sundaes not on dp) so i asked if they could add them on my cone and they did no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter