"Counter Service"--What Is It?

carlbarry

DIS Veteran
OK, a stupid question, I guess . . . What is a "counter service" restaurant? I assume one where you get your own food, as opposed to one with waiter service? I am leaving for the World tomorrow:cool1: , and am curious where these counter service restaurants are available, as I have also read that they all have a kosher food selection, which would be very convenient for me. Thanks.

IF you are staying on site ......your resort will most likely have a counter service place to get your meals if you wish. We enjoy the breakfasts at most of the cs that we have been around. When you get to the park you wish to be at ......get a brochure at the beginning of the park and it will list the locations and the foods available in the areas.....There are quite a few that are quite popular at the parks and also the resorts........have fun...

In Disney-speak, Counter service is fast food. Walk up to the counter, order your meal, pay and find a table.

If you're looking for a meal where your server takes your order and brings you your food, that's Table Service.

In Disney-speak, Counter service is fast food. Walk up to the counter, order your meal, pay and find a table.

If you're looking for a meal where your server takes your order and brings you your food, that's Table Service.

Thanks. That's the confirmation I was looking for!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter