• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

*Counting down to the Magic* - PTR

Jennisney

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!
I decided it would be fun to make a pre-trip report thread as I love reading other peoples :)

:flower1:Introduction:flower1:
tinyhearts.gif
My name is Jennifer, i'm 24 (25 in 16 days)
083.gif

tumblr_o8k6ulPISR1ue2nbqo1_540.jpg

I live in the UK with my boyfriend and my Hamster, Ham solo.
tumblr_o8k8piyKFR1ue2nbqo1_500.jpg

I have loved Disney all my life and always dreamed of visiting Walt Disney World! My first trip there was in 2013 when I participated on the International college program. I thought I wouldn't be able to return for a long time... but my boyfriend agreed we could save and go September 2015! I thought he would hate it (he's not a huge Disney fan) but he actually loved it and said we could go again this year! I couldn't believe my luck, 2 trips in 2 years!:love:

tinyheart.gif
Disney Favourites
tinyheart.gif

Movie:

My favourite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast! It means so much to me, I watch it at least once a week
11.gif

I also collect Beauty and the Beast items, here is a photo of some of my BATB pins, I also collect dolls, little figures, ornaments etc. etc! I just love it so much :flower:

tumblr_o8k8yhyo1w1ue2nbqo1_500.jpg

Some of my other favourite movies include Bolt, Mary Poppins, Enchanted, Robin Hood... the list goes on and on..
I am also a huge Star Wars fan....technically it is Disney now too ! :darth:
wicketjump.gif

Characters: Belle, Beast and Bolt
Ride: Splash mountain
Park: Magic Kingdom
Restaurant: Be our Guest
Hotel: Grand Floridian (I've never stayed there though)

541xslh_th.gif
This years trip
541xslh_th.gif

This year we are staying on site for 16 nights from September 16th - October 2nd!
We are staying 1 night in All Star Movies and the remainder of our trip at Port Orleans French Quarter.
We were lucky enough to book our trip last year during the free dining/memory maker/$200 giftcard offer, but I upgraded it to the full dining plan so we can get fancy meals too
tinyhearts.gif

:tinker:In this thread there will be lots of fun countdown things like bucket lists, Disney crafts and other fun stuff! I'm eo excited!::MickeyMo

Today it is 97 days to go! Since today was my day off from work I did a tiny bit of Disney retail therapy and purchased some socks for my trip in September.

tumblr_o8ka56aELr1ue2nbqo1_400.jpg

tumblr_o8ka56aELr1ue2nbqo3_500.jpg

tumblr_o8ka56aELr1ue2nbqo2_500.jpg

I got all of them from Primark, they were only £2.50 for a pack of 3!

Last edited:
Hi @Jennisney :wave2:

Following your PTR!

I thought he would hate it (he's not a huge Disney fan) but he actually loved it and said we could go again this year! I couldn't believe my luck, 2 trips in 2 years!

This is exactly the same with my DBF, when we were going on our first visit in September 2014! He is a complete convert now, and we have our 2nd trip booked for this September! :cloud9:

My favourite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast!

I can never decide between Sleeping Beauty and Beauty & The Beast. I love them both! :love:

the remainder of our trip at Port Orleans French Quarter

We are staying at POFQ too! We stayed there during our first trip & just loved it! Have you stayed there before?

Restaurant: Be our Guest

We are trying BOG for the first time this year. We have a breakfast ADR booked, but considering a lunch ADR too!

P.S. love the socks. I was in Primark today and picked up a pink Disney t-shirt for £4.00, they had a few different designs. Wish I had spotted the socks! :p

P.P.S. Love Ham Solo too! :thumbsup2

Looking forward to hearing about your trip and planning!

Beauty and the Beast is my fave as well! I'm going with my BF in November, it's his first time and I'm hoping he'll get the bug like yours haha!

Ham Solo is super cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter