Couple of questions...

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
My wife and I are planing a trip to Disney and thought we might stay at Ft Wilderness... We would bring our dog along so I know I would have to stay in the pet loop... I'll miss site 318:( My questions are

1. How far in advance do I need to book.
2. Are there any "Deals"
3. If I book during value season does the rate stay the same even if I go in to prime season?

Thanks for the help....

the 300 loop is preferred PET loop, so you should have no problem bringing your dog, there are other pet loops but this is the only preferred loop that allows pets.

Originally posted by Disney Campers
the 300 loop is preferred PET loop, so you should have no problem bringing your dog, there are other pet loops but this is the only preferred loop that allows pets.

DC,

I agree the 300 loop is the prefered pet loop, BUT....

On 3 occasions I have attempted to book this loop for a pet and was told by the CM that this was "just a test" and they could not process a reservation for both a pet AND a prefered site.:confused:

I have called directly to FW and the CM there always say reservations dosn't understand the new program.

I wish they would clear this up.....:rolleyes:

I have stayed in the 300 loop with a dog. We had reservations put preferred as the first choice, and pet loop as the second. We were told that we would be put in a pet loop if there wasn't a preferred site available, but we got 300 okay.

I would make your reservations as soon as you know your dates. Annual Pass or Disney Club membership can sometimes offer you discounts. You can also check at the Mousesavers site for codes.

I'm pretty sure that the rate in effect when you check in is the rate you pay throughout your stay. However, ymmv.

Barbara
228 days to go

Thank you all... We have stayed in the 300 loop the last 4 times and I never knew it was a pet loop....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter