Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

:wave: Hi Everyone!

Don't think there will be any new inserts this weekend or next weekend if the coupon insert websites are correct. Please mail whatever you've received this past week that you don't want on Monday, 12/18. You can mail again on 12/26 if you have enough to send. If not or if you just need a week off, skip until Jan. 2nd. Supposedly there's a P&G insert on 12/31.
:thumbsup2

Received 2 envies this week from Laurie.

My Secret Santa from Eyor44 arrived today as wee!!!! Thank you so much for the coupons and the Target gift cards!!! All will come in handy!

ShiPoo, be on the lookout for a huge envie this week!! It will be going out on Monday!

It got here today, Diane. :cheer2: I think it took a detour somewhere between NY and MN or maybe it's just the holiday overload for the USPS. :tilt:

:wave: Hey everyone! :goodvibes I want to let you all know there will be a lot of reroutings after the holidays. Please be sure to contact me before this weekend if you do NOT want a different sender or would like a new sender. If you don't contact me, I'm going to assume that keeping your current sender or getting a new one is ok with you. :thanks:

IBLEEDBLUE got one Thursday from you. Thanks!

EYOR44 mailing today since mail wasn't picked up yesterday. Going to the po this time! Added some to the envie.

Received from Laurie last week. Absolutely no inserts in any of the papers. Small envie went out to ShiPoo on Monday

Alyssa...received an envie on Friday last week.

TonyaG...I had you a little envie ready to go Monday, but forgot it on the counter. It went out today. Really small this time since no inserts this past weekend.

I received from TonyaG last Saturday and mailed to Quasi123 on Monday. I did not receive any coupons in either of my papers so I went to the quick stop to check those and there were not any in the three papers offered there.

:wave: Greetings my friends!

Here are a couple mailing reminders for the next three weeks:

Dec. 26 ~ If you received coupons this week and have enough to forward to your train buddy, please mail them on Dec. 26th. There probably won't be any new inserts Dec. 23/24 so if you don't have enough to forward from what you received or just need a little break, it's ok to skip sending on 12/26. It would be nice if you could let your train buddy know whether you're sending or not.

Jan. 2nd ~ There should be a P&G insert on 12/31 in most papers. If you receive it and/or have enough to mail with what you MIGHT receive from the 12/26 week, please be sure to mail on Jan. 2nd. If not, just let your train buddy know your plans.

Jan. 8th ~ We should all be back on track. There should be several new inserts in the 1/7 papers. The new schedule of inserts for the beginning of 2018 in on page 1 of our train thread. It's usually fairly accurate.

Please don't forget to respond to the conversation I sent to each of you about rerouting the train.

:thanks:

I didn't receive an envie last week - so, I have nothing going out to NYCDiane :(

Hope everyone had a great holiday!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!