Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I went to the post office today - ours only lets 3 people in the lobby at a time, standing 6 feet apart- and mailed to ibleedblue. Hope everyone's doing OK. Our April trip is officially canceled too, but it looks like we might be getting all our money back from the DLP cancellations as well as the new WDW plans we made...and the longer the parks stay closed, the closer our APs expiration date gets to my birthday, maybe making a birthday trip possible?!?

Mailed to dznybound on Monday. Received from eyor44 today. Thank you !

I was just coming on to say I had mailed two white envelopes to Quasi123 on this past Monday and received my envie last Friday.

I went to the post office today - ours only lets 3 people in the lobby at a time, standing 6 feet apart- and mailed to ibleedblue. Hope everyone's doing OK. Our April trip is officially canceled too, but it looks like we might be getting all our money back from the DLP cancellations as well as the new WDW plans we made...and the longer the parks stay closed, the closer our APs expiration date gets to my birthday, maybe making a birthday trip possible?!?
We moved our WDW April trip to the end of June. Praying things are doing better by then so we don't have to change it again.

I didn't get to the post office today but I'm going to mail from home tomorrow for ibleedblue. Been receiving from NYCDiane too.

No inserts in Sunday's papers but I mailed out to ibleedblue today.

I've been receiving weekly from NYCDiane, mailing out to ibleedblue. I sent two out today. It's a holiday in Mass today so no "school" for the boy, but it was a regular work from home day for me. Going on week 6 at home...trying not to be so bummed about our canceled vacation plans for this week :sad::sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter