Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I didn't get to the post office on Monday but mailed to ibleedblue on Tuesday, should arrive on Saturday. I also received an envie from NYCDiane on Monday.

I have been sending to Quasi123 each week. Some weeks it is a challenge as the post office by my work will not reopen. Since I can not get by during open hours, I have been breaking my envelopes into smaller ones I can drop in the outside box.
I pray everyone on the East coast is okay from the storms and not sure if we have any riders in Iowa. Praying for those in that area also.

I mailed out to ibleedblue on Monday, and received from NYCDiane that afternoon.

DVCLaurie --- receiving every week. Thank you

Alyssa --- sent you a chunky on Tuesday (sorry!) and will be sending a thinnie on Wednesday . I hope they get to you quickly!

Mailing to @DVCLaurie05 on Tuesday.
I was hoping last weeks envies from Ruthie5671 would show up today...but no luck.

I promise I mail them straight from the UPS store. I don't know why they're delayed every week. I sent two envies to you on Monday (I didn't have one envelope big enough for all the coupons).

Mailing to @DVCLaurie05 on Monday at a post office.
We received 1 thin RMN today.
I will send those plus some food coupons from Arby’s & kfc that my brother gave me.
I have not received anything in 2 weeks ~ so nothing more to send...hopefully the envies will show up soon. With the short expiration dates...there may not be much to send when they do arrive.:confused3

I mailed out to ibleedblue yesterday, and received 3 from NYCDiane in the afternoon.

Been receiving from eyor44. Sent to Cameron991 yesterday.

I received two envies last week and mailed out one this morning. Hopefully the post office is on it's best behavior this week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!