Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I mailed to ibleedblue yesterday, which was also the first day of school in our town. DS is home Monday and Tuesday, and in school on Thursday and Friday -everyone is remote on Wednesdays. 1 day down, only 169 days to go (this year)!!!

I mailed out to ibleedblue today, receiving on schedule from NYCDiane too.

DVCLaurie -- receiving every week. Thank you!

Alyssa --- i sent out 5 envies to you on Friday. I'm not sure how I ended up with 5 but it's all good stuff! You will probably receive today or tomorrow. Enjoy!

I've been really bad about posting lately. I've been sending and receiving just fine. I'll try to do better in the future.

Didnt receive an envie this week. Probably slow post office!
Alyssa, I have a thinnie that I'll drop in the mail to you tomorrow. If last weeks envie shows up, I'll get another envie out to you right away :)

I mailed out to ibleedblue yesterday, and received all 5 from NYCDiane last week.

DVCLaurie --- received this weeks envie today. Never received last week's

Alyssa --- I received my inserts early so those along with the extras from Laurie will be heading out to you tomorrow

Mailed to Cameron991 today and received from eyor44 last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter