Coupon Train~

alyssa810: "Mailed out to gardengalb4 today, it's a biggie. Tracking has it coming to you on Thursday."

I received-thanks!

Mailing envie #2 out to kathyk2 tomorrow.

Mailed out to gardengalb4 today. I didn't receive last week yet, but I'm seeing my mom later in the week and she has extra inserts for me. We're also off to WDW next week, but I should be able to get something in the mail out on Saturday.

Mailed out to gardengalb4 today. I didn't receive last week yet, but I'm seeing my mom later in the week and she has extra inserts for me. We're also off to WDW next week, but I should be able to get something in the mail out on Saturday.

cool! have a great time!

Mailed to kathyk2 earlier this week.

Gardengalb4- our flight going down to Florida was canceled and we ended up flying out Saturday night instead of Sunday, and I wasn't able to get to the post office before it closed. I did bring your envie to Florida too but never got to a post office so I'll be mailing last week's and this week's tomorrow. I didn't receive from my buddy while I was away :(

I received from Amanda today, and mailed out to gardengalb4 this afternoon. I will try to get another out to you later this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter