COVID-19 Disney World special offer for canceled trips

misonrisa

Earning My Ears
Just saw the latest announcement by WDW were they are offering special vacation packages to guests whose trips were canceled due to the covid-19 pandemic. I think it is awesome they are providing an offer that some guests may be able to take advantage of. A question for the WDW experts/insiders...I currently have a trip scheduled for May 2020 which I am hoping will not be canceled. If I pay my outstanding trip balance before the due date and wait it out... do we know if this WDW offer would cover a May covid-19 cancellation? Or is the offer only for the March/April trips? Thanks for your input! Stay safe.

Just saw the latest announcement by WDW were they are offering special vacation packages to guests whose trips were canceled due to the covid-19 pandemic. I think it is awesome they are providing an offer that some guests may be able to take advantage of. A question for the WDW experts/insiders...I currently have a trip scheduled for May 2020 which I am hoping will not be canceled. If I pay my outstanding trip balance before the due date and wait it out... do we know if this WDW offer would cover a May covid-19 cancellation? Or is the offer only for the March/April trips? Thanks for your input! Stay safe.
Yes, I had a trip booked for May and was able to get free dining when I rebooked to September. Also, balance doesn’t have to be paid in full to get the deal.

Thank you. I was able to get thru this morning and rescheduled trip to August. The cast member was very helpful and answered all my questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!